Terms and Conditions:-
- This represents an agreement between COOL BLUES PVT LTD. (hereinafter called "the Company") and Customer, who has set up an account for ordering goods and services under the trade names of "COOL BLUES". Please read the Terms and Conditions, carefully:-
A. Customer is required to register with the Company before ordering and agrees to provide sufficient information for account opening and thereafter maintenance. The information provided by Customer must be accurate, complete and updated such that the Company may rely on it to provide goods and services.
B. Customer further agrees that the Company may transfer and disclose partial or all of the information to any third parties appointed by the Company for the provision of goods and services.
C. Customer acknowledges that additional terms and conditions of credit account or standing payment authorization and any signed agreement in force will apply and prevail over these Terms & Conditions to the extent of any inconsistency.
A. Customer will be provided a customer code from the Company for ordering purposes and related inquiry.
B. Customer may order with any of the following methods between the working hours 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM, one working day prior to the coming delivery schedule.
- Toll Free No.: 1800 2700 522
- Customer Service: 0120 4291333 , 011 66748616
- Order Online: http://www.coolblues.co.in/order-online.php
3. 25 Ltr. (PC)Bottle
- The COOL BLUES Bottle is the property of the Company, unless the customer has a security deposit receipt against the bottle or has any agreement with the company.
A. Customer is liable to pay the bottle amount in following conditions:-
- Any breakage of the bottle.
- Bottle with dents or any other kind of damage.
- Any shortage of bottle at customer end in accordance to the entry log will make customer liable to the payment for the unaccounted bottles.
- The usage of Bottle for any purpose with any other kind of liquid such as diesel, petrol, etc.
A. The Company will disregard all previous delivery orders and proceed only the latest one on the same delivery date.
B. For Delivery orders, the minimum order quantity is of 2 bottle unless as specified.
C. Delivery service is only available in DELHI & NCR locations within normal office hours from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Saturday (excluding all Sundays and statutory holidays).
D. The Company reserves all rights to accept or reject orders subject to the availability of goods and resources and will provide notification to Customer on or before the day of delivery.
E. Delivery will be delayed or postponed under any circumstances beyond the control of the Company.
F. The Company will prioritize outstanding orders on the next feasible working day or next schedule whichever is earlier, but will accept no liability for loss arising from the delivery delay.
G. Customer also accepts that the risk of any loss or damage to the received goods. After the delivery the Company won't be liable for any such loss (including goods left unattended at any designated place requested by Customer) and Customer will be bound to accept the goods after 2 days from the delivery if the Company does not hear any notification of problem found on the received goods.
- For retail business and related purposes, the Company has appointed a third party for sales and distribution.
5. Charges and Payment
- All prices are subjected to the Company price listing or Customer price per the signed agreement.
- Customer will be required to pay the surcharges which will be applied in the following situations:
A. Rs.5/- for each unit of goods per floor located between 1st and maximum 6th floor that is inaccessible by elevator
B. Customer is liable for the Rs.100/- delivery charge of cancelled order due to failure of notification or for unreasonable rejection at Customer side.
C. Bottle deposit will be charged for loan of additional bottle(s).
- The company will issue security deposit receipt against any security deposits.
- In case the amount exceeding RS.1000/- it will be paid by crossed cheque.
- The Company will arrange refund to Customer upon return of bottles in good condition without contamination along with security deposit receipt of the Company.
D. Cheque return charges: The customer is liable to pay the actual amount and penalty charges, if any charged by the bank.
E. All goods sold will still be under the Company until Customer has made full payment. For items on loan to Customer they remain the absolute property of the Company and should they be lost, stolen or damage by misuse, man-made or natural calamity whatsoever, the Company reserves the right to retain the deposit and request Customer to reimburse the difference between total cost and the current market value as determined solely by the Company.
F. The Company accepts the following payment methods:
- Cash on Delivery
- Crossed Cheque: Please prepare a crossed cheque payable to "COOL BLUES PVT LTD".
- Visa or Master card: Please fill an authorization form and provide a copy of both sides of the card for verification.
- Company: Cool Blues Pvt. Ltd.
- Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Branch: L - 9 Kalkaji,New Delhi - 110019
- Account No.: 0211384463
- Ifsc Code: KKBK0000218
- Micr Code: 110485052
- Swift Code: KKBKINBB
- Type: Current Account
- The Company may from time to time revise these Terms & Conditions by posting on the Company's website www.coolblues.co.in or updating Customer in one or a combination of ways (including by post, e-mail, SMS, phone call ). It will be effective when they are sent.
- The Company reserves all rights to amend goods and services offer, pricing adjustment and to make final decision on any disputes.